Sunday, March 14, 2010

the man who lost...chapter 1 page 6

Tuesday,July 13,2004
14:30 p.m.
The Deal
I wasn’t sure if I was making a good decision.I wasn’t sure that was what I wanted to do.I drove my car heading downtown.I was supposed to meet a few people down there.While driving I kept on thinking whether I should continue with what I’ve planned. “Just do it,then figure out the way to settle it.There must be a way,I’m sure.”I told myself and drove my car straight to the deal rendezvous.The people were there waiting for me when reached the place.I parked my car at the side of a Chinese restaurant then I walked towards them,yet I was still thinking if I should went on with the plan. “Hey,come,have a drink first,then we talk.”Tyco,the name I used to call him, said to me while waving his hand to me.I smiled and replied, “Ok.”

No comments:

Post a Comment