Sunday, March 7, 2010

the man who lost...chapter 1 page 2

Saturday,August 28,2004
21:45 p.m.
Hometown
“So,how’s your trip?”Aunt Anne asked me as I put my bagpack in my room. “Ok but a lil’bit tiring.I didn’t get the ticket at the beginning actually,all tickets had been sold out. But luckily there are few seats left because some passengers didn’t turn up,so here I am.”I lit up a cigarette and went to the living room where Aunt Anne’s friend,Sis Zalila was watching tv. “What’s up,how’s life in KL?How’s work?How’s everything?”She sounded quite interested. “Everything is just fine,I feel great.I’m suppose to start working with my former company at Subang this comin’ 15th,so I just came back here for a while.Maybe by next week,I should be going back to KL,Zary needs me there.There are few things to be carried out,you know some paperworks,all this office matters, because he’s starting a new business now...chemical products for industrial waste, actually.I’m part of it. So,there are still a lot of things for me to learn about .He needs me to plan the marketing strategy for him.Emm...just see about it.”I replied. “So,when are you goin’ back?What day next week?”Aunt Anne came to the living room with a tray of a pot of coffee and three mugs. “Not sure yet,maybe Wednesday,Thursday,but it’s gonna be next week.”I told her as I poured the espresso into the mug.The aroma was so fine and exceptional.I took a sip,then it led to another. “Have you eaten?”Aunt Anne asked me while she was gonna take her sip her. “Yup,at the bazaar when I arrived just now.I met some of my friends there also,Adam, Razz and Young.They asked me where have I been...”I continued sipping my drinks and watched tv. “So,how are you and Effa?”Damn!

No comments:

Post a Comment