Monday, March 8, 2010

the man who lost...chapter 1 page 3

Friday,July 23,2004
12:00 p.m.
The Tragedy
“Oh shit..”It was so painful and my nose bled out.My handky was covered with my blood.Those bastards were still in front of me,they seemed not letting me go.“Son a bitch,are you trying to fool us around?You said you have the money with you,so, where the hell is it?You have to pay us now,you stupid asshole!”Buk...he hit me again with his knuckle.My left cheek swelled. Then,I felt the pain in my back as one of the twerp kicked me at my waist. “You want to die,pig? Where’s our money?You pay now or you die!!”The big guy whom I assumed the boss yelled at me.The guy with a firy dragon tattooed on his right arm. “I still don’t have the money with me right now,but this evening,by 6,I’ll pay you,I promise.I wasn’t playing you around,I’m sorry.This evening,I promise,I won’t screw you up anymore.”I told him as I was baring the pain.It was pretty messed up the way I looked. Swell all over my left side of my face and my forehead and black left eye,with my nose kept on bleeding, my chin was bruised.My shirt has my bloodstain on it.Also, there was blood on my right ear.My backhead was swelling too. Hell,it was so painful. “Do you think we’re some idiots you can mess with?We’re not stupid.Just who the fuck do you think you are,huh,the big mob?You don’t have any idea who you’re messing with, jackass!” The tattooed giant continued yelling at me. “No,just listen to me,I...I promise you,this time it’s for real,I’ll pay your money back,just please,give me time until this evening,I’m sure of it.I’ll get the money ready and I’ll pay every single cent of it.You have my word.Please,I just can’t stand this pain anymore.If you just give me time,I’ll keep my promise, or else...” “Or else,what?You want to fuck us up again?” “No,if I didn’t,just do whatever it is you wanna do to me, ok.”“You listen to me scumbag,I’ll give u until 6 o’clock,go and find the money,but if you don’t, we’ll bring hell to you,got that??” The big guy strangled my neck and leaned me against the wall. “Ok,I got it. Please,I really can’t stand it anymore,it’s so painful.I promise I’ll bring you the money.Just let me go.”I wasn’t begging him actually,I just can’t stand the pain. I wasn’t afraid of them too,it was just I don’t think I could fought them back as there were three of them,and it was my fault, I’d screwed them up at the first place.So,I just let them do whatever they want to do when they started beating me. “You go back on your own, bastard. But remember, no fuck ups,bring the money by 6 or you know what would happened to you!!”The big guy warned me.I nodded.I sat on a bench while those thugs left with their cars.After a while,I tried to get up. “I should get the hell away from here.I have to find a way to solve this matter.I should find some body who can help me.But who?Shit,I’m so ashamed of myself.How should I face those people who knew me,my friends and my families if they figure out ‘bout this?What should I tell them?God,I’m so helpless and feel useless.” I whispered to myself.I can’t think clearly at that moment,just need to figure out something.I started walking along the side of the main road hoping no one would noticed me.Damn,my sight was quite blurry,I couldn’t see clearly.My head and my body was aching as I walked slowly along the pavement.I covered my bruised-left-face with my handkerchief despite my nose was still bleeding.Hell, how could this came to happened,I should have known better.I should have noticed this was how it would be ended.I was taking myself into risk when I started dealing with those people.I went to search for a phone booth because those jerks had took my celly away.And they also took all my money inside my wallet,but luckily, I still got few penny left.It was about 2 o’clock when I reached The Parade.There were a lot of people there and I was hoping nobody noticed me,or at least recognised me.I reached for a phone booth and started dialing. “Linda, could you please pick me up now,I’m at the Parade.I’ll wait for you at the entrance. Please hurry up,I’ll explain to you later.”


to be continued.....

No comments:

Post a Comment