Saturday, August 1, 2009

tired but happy...

i just came back home from a whole day outing...i woke up pretty early today,as usual,my cat,howling and howling...ha ha ha...and it's saturday...!!!then i couldnt sleep already,so i turned on the tv...around 9:30 my girl woke up and with the half past two face (ha ha ha) she asked me why i got up so early..."duchess woke me up..."i said...duchess is my cat's name...then i helped her cleaning the house,only vacuuming n mopping...lol...thenwe left the house around 2pm and went for lunch...the traffic,my God,really killing my knee..bad traffic everywhere...then in the evening we made a pit stop at her sis's place...we played pool...ha ha...today i beaten her brother-in-law twice...and i had no idea how...ha ha...so,that's my day today...gonna wash up now...see ya...

No comments:

Post a Comment