Tuesday, August 4, 2009

day 3...

day 3 of the week...it's 10:20 am,just done with breakfast.the usual,iced milo and 2 half boiled-eggs.so far i've got nothing much to do in the office,no appointments,no clients coming over.maybe iwould just continue writing the script i'm working on currently.a story about a mute bounty hunter who's assisted by his girlfriend whose life is anger-driven towards the cruel society.kinda violent i might say but i dont give a damn.my story,my script.oh yes,yesterday me n my girl,we had steamboat for dinner.something funny happened...ha ha ha...this is embarrasing,but what the heck...i was putting all the food into the boiling bowl then my girlfreind asked me to put the eggs inside.then without any guilt i just straight away put the eggs inside the bowl...without breaking it...!!!ha ha ha...and then she jumped,"baby,break the shell first la..!!"and then she started laughing...wakakakaka...i thought just put the egg inside just like that....silly me...but u know,i just laugh it away...usually i will have the egg in half-boiled with the soup...it was so funny...we went home with both stuffed stomache.ha ha ha...talking about dinner,what's for lunch today?hmm...talk about it later...c ya...

No comments:

Post a Comment