Thursday, August 27, 2009

a disappointment...a frustration...

It’s so disappointing when u found out that what u’ve been planning for your work is not working according to plan…and it’s so frustrating where u know that u’re the only one who is suffering…and it became worse when u realized u need to leave and walk away from what u’ve been working so hard for…and it’s killing u when u have to face it all by yourself but at the same time u created collateral damage…this is the part where I never wanted to happen in my life…this is the part where I started to hate myself…this is the part where most of the time I make drastic moves that mostly I disagree…this is the part where my decisions I will decide uncertainly…yes,I can face it,yes I can handle it,yes I can and will get thru it…but I hate the situation where I have to face it over and over again…and my utmost fear is what it will be affecting,what it will be destructing,what side effects will it caused as the result of my actions…but do I need to care about that?do I need to think about it?I don’t have to make sure everything is ok,I just need to make sure my things are ok…my time is running out,I know that for sure…

I am disappointed with myself,I am frustrated with my situation…really…

It’s time to start a new journey…take my hand,rescue me…

No comments:

Post a Comment