Saturday, August 8, 2009

what a day...

woke up at 11 this morning...last nite i couldn't sleep...only can shut my eyes at around 5 am...tried to surf but the net was a pain in the ass.for awhile got connected,then after few minutes,disconnected.felt like i wanna slam the modem to the wall...then i made myself a cup of nescafe and had some biscuits.i only got 6 hours sleep today...now it's almost 2:30...cant sleep,still....ahh,today i had steamboat again...me,my girl and her two boys...hu hu,yummy..first we wanted to had some junkies from a&w,then while roaming in the parking bay,we came across the steamboat outlet...then,u know what happened...ha ha...then we stopped by at my girl's sis's place...around 8:30pm i had to rush to my office.got to print out my company's profile and pass it to an associate.then i helped my a friend of mine setting up his blog.around 11,i went back to the sis's place.played few rounds of pool...my girl almost beat me in a 13 rounds game.even i won 7 to 6,but still,she was getting better.hmm...that's my day...now i'm trying to sleep...hope i could...nite2...

No comments:

Post a Comment