Tuesday, August 4, 2009

done with stamping...hu hu...

at last i'm done with stamping...got my refund and the lady officer who was attending me just now was so polite and alert.credit to her...i learnt another lesson today,sometimes u just have to be plain stupid when u r not sure of something...just ask question even it may sounds silly...i said that becuz before this i can't accept mistakes easily,especially when it comes to work or tasks.since i was in the manufacturing industry 10 years ago until i'm in entertainment business,presently...so the situation just now made me think that people make mistakes everyday in their lives,as well as i am...but today it wasn't really my mistake,it was hers...but still,i can go along with it with smile...not just becuz the officer was a lady,(she got no slit eyes,not my kind...ha ha ha)it's just simply go with the flow...even it cost me my time but it's ok...i'm fine with it...so i'm now enjoying my frappucino wit extra caramel at starbucks...mmm,yum yum...see ya...

No comments:

Post a Comment