Friday, July 31, 2009

music in me...

ha ha...been listening to indie songs today...to name a few,zee avi-kantoi,yuna-dan sebenarnya,ali ahmad-satu kepala,mr.b-beautiful...good songs,good music,good arrangement.ok,talking about music,my fav topic actually...music had been a huge influence to me since i was brought up by people who not just loves music but actually in the music scene...my mom was a cabaret singer(ha ha ha...she has a good voice u know...),my auntie also a singer in a big band (and she won several singing contests),my uncle played instrument when he was alive,trumpet to be exact...and music was played all day in our house,be it from the radio,gramaphone,record player or cartridge...ol' skool...ha ha ha...and that lead me to my interest to play music instrument as well...i started to learn guitar when i was 11...but i find it hard becuz i was a lefty,and learn yourself was so damn hard...then i switch to drums...and to be frank,i'm pretty good in it...ha ha...played in a few bands in my teenage time...but never serious in it...ok my kind of music mostly are rock and rap...ha ha...some people dont believe it when i said i like hip-hop...but for me any music is still cool...as long as it is music...i know music had influenced u guys as well...so,keep rockin',keep rappin',keep the music soul alive...

No comments:

Post a Comment