Wednesday, July 29, 2009

today's...

thank God it wasn't a quiet day today...even tho still got nothing much to do,but few affiliates came over and brought in some inputs about what' going on in the entertainment industry at the time being...well,not that i wasn't aware just getting extra inputs is good for me...they came to my office and started telling me about their work and projects...bla bla bla...then they have this new project they wanted to jv with my company...after reviewing their proposal,i thought it was a good programme,but i'm not indulge to reveal it here since this is a p&c project...ha ha...u know how it works...but unfortunately,(for me),this project could only be started next year...hmm,such a long wait...but the positive part,i know next year i got a big thing to start with in january...still,i'm grateful...at the moment,let me think of something else...will let u know later...ciao...

No comments:

Post a Comment