Tuesday, July 28, 2009

breakfast anyone...?

started my morning with my cat howling from outside my bedroom window...damn it was 7 in the morning and she wanted to come in...i covered my ears with the pillows and went back to sleep...but i dont wanna write about that...i wanna write about my mission statement...personal mission statement actually...i have this ambition being a billionaire...it was always m y ambition even since i was a kid...do u remember when we were in primary during the year end we had to fill up the student profile where there was a column where we need to fill up the column of our ambitions...?there were 3 columns,and u know what i wrote?millionaire,multi-millionaire and of course,billionaire...ha ha ha...but no i'm already 36,still struggling to be yet not even close...hmm...that's y i joint this blogging site bcuz my bro told me these brilliant ideas of what i could achieve from here...having a blog was a start...the next step is to give some efforts on signing up to multiple sites that could generate good income for me...yeah,i know,there are thousands of people already made bank thru the net,but i believe it's time for me now...if u watched jerry mcguirre,there were a line of dialogue (dont recall who n who...lol) that says,"show me the money..."i'm intend to show that to u once i succeed...now,gotta work my ass off...see ya...

1 comment: