Wednesday, July 29, 2009

last nite i had a multiple wierd dreams...dreamt of me going fishing and captured a lil' girl (who actually a fish...ha ha ha) then cooked for kelantan people to eat.then a dream about me having another kid brother who was living in iraq and came back to malaysia to pursue his degree...ha ha,what a dream...and the dream continued till my girl woke me up...told her about the wierd dreams i had,turns out she also had few dreams but she couldnt remember any of 'em...ha ha...our topic this morning is about our house where some payments need to be made,lawyer fees,contractor's fee and few other things.i reached my office at 10.i'm suppose to close an filming equipment rental today but no answer form my clients.got some backlog payment needs to be collected also today.hope i could remit some to the account.bills,bills,bills...

No comments:

Post a Comment